ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship – Are you interested in studying In Singapore with the help of a Singapore scholarship award? If YES! Then we highly recommend you check out the ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship Award.
Singapore Management University
The Singapore management university is open for international students interested in the ASEAN undergraduate scholarship. This scholarship allows interested international students to apply for any undergraduate level course available at the Singapore management university. The scholarship Deadline is 19 March 2021
The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship is available to those interested in undertaking an undergraduate program at the Singapore management university.
All courses available at the Singapore management university are acceptable. You only need to access the school portal to check out the available course and what interests you.
This scholarship is available to students from ASEAN countries which includes Indonesia, Cambodia, laos, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam.
This scholarship comes with the following study benefits offered by the Singapore university:
- Covers annual tuition fees for a period of 4 years.
- Will be offered an annual living allowance of $5,800
- Must be citizen of an ASEAN country which excludes Singapore
- Must have an outstanding academic performance
- Must have good leadership and communication skills
- Must be of good character
- Must have good records of co-curricular activity and community development service involvement.
You can apply by click the link below