There are lots of students, both international and local with the intention to further their education in Canada but cannot afford this due to financial issues. The CSA group have decided to come up with a funding opportunity program designed to help intelligent and motivated students with the necessary financial resources to help them further their education in Canada.
This funding opportunity is open to students who are graduates and have intentions to study in a knowledge and research field related to standards. All international students currently in their master’s level in any well-known public university in Canada are invited to apply for this funding program.
One major reason why you should apply for this program is because of its goals. This program is designed to help improve the standards of both the public and private sector. The deadline for this program is 31st of March 2021.
Key information to note about this scholarship program
Host institution: CSA Group
Invited nationals: International and local scholars studying in Canada can apply
Degree level: Master’s degree level
Subject: Not specified
Number of scholarships available:
Mode of application: Online
Scholarship deadline: 31st of March 2021.
Benefit of CSA Group Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students
Successful candidates under this scholarship program will be getting the below benefits:
- This scholarship comes with a monetary value of $10,000 which will be given to successful candidates to help them further their studies in Canada
- You will be exposed to other additional benefits enjoyed by the previous beneficiaries of this program if the need be.
Eligibility criteria for CSA Group Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students
All students interested in applying for this funding program are expected to ensure they meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Scholars from all countries are allowed for this program
- Must be undergoing a master’s degree program in any reputable institution in Canada
- Eligibility is only limited in registration at accredited Canadian universities.
How to apply for CSA Group Graduate Funding Opportunities for International Students
To apply for this scholarship funding opportunity, please follow the below steps:
- First submit an application to indicate your interest in this funding opportunity
- Provide the following documents which includes: transcripts, letter of support from your supervisor, two referee forms etc.
- Ensure you meet with the admission requirements.
- Ensure you meet with the language requirements