University of Bristol have announced the commencement of the future leader’s postgraduate international scholarship award program. All international students willing to further their education in United Kingdom are invited to apply for this scholarship opportunity. The aim of this scholarship program is to help brilliant and motivated scholars with the required financial support to help them further their education in United Kingdom. The deadline for this scholarship program is 29th march 2021 for the first round and 14th June 2021 for the second round.
About the university of Bristol UK
The University of Bristol UK was founded in the year 1876 as an English-based academic institution by the merger of Merchant Ventures and the then Bristol University College. The university teachers and researchers were known for their effort in changing lives, expanding minds and helping current, and future leaders understand power and responsibility. Scholars from this institution are known for their vast known and positive impact in their area of specialization.
Important information to note about this scholarship program
- Host Institution: University of Bristol
- Department accepted: School of Management
- Degree Level needed: Postgraduate level
- Scholarship Value: £5,000
- Number of Scholarship awards: 10
- Nationality invited: International
- To be taken at: United kingdom
- Scholarship deadline: 29th march 2021 for the first round and 14th June 2021 for the second round.
Benefits of this scholarship
As a successful candidate for this scholarship program, you will be receiving the below benefits.
- This scholarship comes with a monetary value of 5000 Pounds which will be awarded to all successful applicants.
- You will be exposed to conducive learning environment and educational resources needed to help you achieve your dream goals.
Eligibility criteria for Future Leaders Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards
All interested candidates for this scholarship are expected to ensure they meet with the below eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship program
- Must be an international student willing to study in United Kingdom
- Must apply for a postgraduate program at the university before applying for the scholarship program
- Must qualify for a study permit which allows you to study anywhere in United Kingdom
- Must meet with the admission requirements set by the university
- Must meet with the English language requirement. Results from IELTS, TOEFL are accepted.
How to apply for Future Leaders Postgraduate International Scholarship Awards
- To qualify for this scholarship program, all applicants are expected to first apply for admission to study for an postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Ensure you provide all the required documents needed to facilitate your admission process. Some of which includes English language test results, copy of passport, school result statement, academic transcripts.
- Ensure you meet with the necessary admission requirements.
- Ensure you meet with the necessary English language requirements.