Applications are currently open for interested international students willing to apply for the metacompliance scholarships which is available for both EK and EU students. This scholarship program is designed for EU and UK students interested in starting an undergraduate degree in cyber security in United Kingdom. The deadline for this scholarship program is on the 30th of April 2021.
The Ulster University is a well-known multi-campus public university based in Northern Ireland United Kingdom. It is the biggest university in Northern Ireland and the second-biggest university on the island of Ireland. The university focuses mainly on skills-based practice and field-work, their undergraduate degree program include an optional placement year where scholars will be getting the chance to work in an industry or study abroad.
Important information to note about this scholarship program
- Host Institution: Ulster University
- Department Needed: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Awards: £1000
- Mode of Application: Online via the official scholarship portal
- Number of Available Awards: Not specified
- To be taken at: UK.
- Scholarship Deadline: 30th of April 2021
Benefit of Metacompliance Scholarships For UK AND EU Students At The Ulster University
Successful candidates for this scholarship program will be getting the below benefits:
- Every successful student will get an award worth £1000 to support their study at Ulster University in the UK.
- You will be exposed to a convenient and suitable learning environment available at the university
- You will be exposed to rich educational resources needed to help you achieve your educational goals.
Eligibility criteria for Metacompliance Scholarships for UK AND EU Students at the Ulster University
All interested applicants are expected to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be from the acceptable nationalities. EU and UK students are accepted for this program.
- Must meet with the admission criteria specified by the university.
- Must be willing to undergo an undergraduate program in cyber security.
How to Apply for Metacompliance Scholarships For UK AND EU Students At The Ulster University
To apply for this scholarship program, please follow the instructions below:
- First apply to study for an undergraduate degree program in cyber security at the university
- Ensure you meet with the admission requirement stated by the institution
- Ensure you provide all supporting documents which includes a 500 – 1000 word essay on the following topic: What are the top 3 Cyber Security threats facing Generation Z?
- Ensure you meet with the language requirement.