Application for the entrance scholarships at Cape Breton University Canada is currently ongoing. International students who are set to undergo undergraduate studies are invited to apply for this fully funded scholarship opportunity. This scholarship award is only open to those who are willing to immigrate and study in Canada. The aim of this scholarship program is to promote education by helping students who are in need of financial aids, undergo their undergraduate degree in Canada. The deadline for this scholarship is OPEN
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partially Funded|
|Host Institution||Cape Breton University|
|Number of scholarship awards||Not Specified|
|Invited nationalities||International Students|
|Courses offered||All courses offered at the university|
About the Host Institution
Cape Breton University is a well-known and prestigious public and primarily undergraduate university present in Sydney, Canada. It is also the only post-secondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional environment and on Cape Breton Island.
Degree Level Needed:
The ongoing entrance scholarships at Cape Breton University Canada is only for international scholars who are interested in participating in an undergraduate program at the institution during the 2021 academic session.
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
Interested Scholars can apply for any of the subjects taught at Cape Breton University.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
Each of the successful scholars will be getting $30,000 each which should be channeled for the payment of tuition fees and other study expenses. Successful scholars will also get to enjoy the conducive learning environment and rich educational resources present at the university.
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- Must have no failures in Grade 11 or 12 courses you have taken in the past.
- Average performance for international students interested in this program will be decided by Kent Breton University.
- Must meet with the admission requirement set by the institution.
- International students must qualify for student permit which allows them study in Canada
- Must meet with the language requirements set for this program.
- Ensure you have and provide all the necessary documents needed for the admission and scholarship process.
- For ESL conditional offers, interested candidates must attend a CBU English language partner school to be honored with the award.
As mentioned earlier, to apply for this scholarship program, all interested scholars must first apply to study for an undergraduate degree program at Kent University before qualifying for the award program.