We are delighted to announce the commencement of state university of New York international scholarships in USA 2021-22 academic session. International students who are interested in schooling in United States are invited to apply for this scholarship. The host institution for this program is new paltz state university of New York and it’s aimed at helping motivated international students with the needed financial aid to undergo their undergraduate degree program at the university. The deadline for this scholarship program is on the 6th of august 2021.
Key information to note about this scholarship
|Type of scholarship||Partial Funding|
|Host Institution||State University of New York|
|Address of host institution||1 Hawk Dr, New Paltz, NY 12561, USA|
|Number of scholarship awards||Not mentioned|
|Nationality of Invited Students||International Students|
|Courses offered on this program||All courses offered at the University|
|Degree level Program||Undergraduate|
|Scholarship Host country||United states|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Scholarship deadline||6th of August 2021|
Short Information about the Host Institution
The State University of New York at New Paltz is a well-known and prestigious public university that was established in New Paltz, New York. It origins can be traced back to the New Paltz Classical School, a secondary institution that was established in the year 1828 and reorganized as an academy in the year 1833. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs to both international and local students.
Address: 1 Hawk Dr, New Paltz, NY 12561, United States
Phone: +1 845-257-7869
Degree Level Needed For This Program:
The State University of New York International Student Scholarships 2021-22 session is only available to international students willing to undertake Undergraduate level programs at State University of New York at New Paltz.
Available Subjects under this scholarship program:
All undergraduate courses offered at the institution are available under this scholarship program.
Some of the benefit that comes with this scholarship program includes:
Successful international students under this scholarship program will be provided with the tuition fee for their undergraduate study.
Eligibility Requirements For This Award Program:
Only applicants that meet with the below criteria will be eligible for this scholarship award program:
- International students are accepted under this scholarship program.
- Preference will be given to newly admitted or a matriculated graduate international student.
- Applicants must apply for a provisional admission to study any undergraduate course at the university.
- Each applicant must have a high school leaving certificate with outstanding records.
- Applicants are expected to apply and qualify for a student visa that allows them study in United States.
- Successful applicants are expected to abide by the rules and regulation governing the scholarship program and the institution.
Application Procedure (Mode Of Application):
- Selection for successful applicants under this scholarship program is based on merit. Applicants are expected to first apply for admission to undergo an undergraduate course at the university to be considered fort this scholarship program.